Golf Irons & Sets
TGW has a large variety of golfing iron sets from the best brands, with the option to customize many of them to your exact specs. We also offer a Mulligan 30-Day Club Playability Guarantee to try your new golf irons out risk free. If you need help choosing, scroll down for helpful tips and links. For iron reviews from players like you and video interviews with the club engineers for the top brands, check out The TGW Golf Guide for the latest product news.
Filter byPress enter to collapse or expand the menu. Clear All
About Our Golfing Irons
Experienced golfers know that custom golf irons maximize performance by matching your new golf irons to your individual swing type, stance or body type. tgw.com offers a 90 day, 100% satisfaction guarantee: If the golf irons you customize don't seem quite right, send them back for a full refund. If you know your specifications, use the "Enter Custom Specs tab" above the club image on the product page. Need help customizing? Select the "Fitting Guide" tab and follow the step-by-step online club fitting process. Your custom club order is sent immediately to the club manufacturer for customization by the expert craftsmen who made them and will be shipped on to your from there.
At its most basic, golfing iron sets can typically be divided into players and "game improvement irons" categories. There can be crossover but game improvement golfing irons are designed primarily for mid- and high-handicap golfers, while player's irons are typically designed for better players.
If you're in the market for new golfing irons, picking clubs that fit your needs as a player is crucial. Probably the biggest mistake golfers make when it comes to picking an iron is choosing a players club when they should be in a game-improvement offering. Answer the five questions below - or read the more detailed guide with expanded answers - for the verdict:
- What performance attributes do you value most in an iron? Your answer to this question will be especially telling, as player's irons and game-improvement irons deliver very differently from a performance standpoint.
- How often do you find the center of the clubface? Many golfers don't pay enough attention to what's happening at impact; they're simply focused on results.
- How good are your bad shots? For the average player, golf is about the bad shots. Are your bad shots disastrous? Are they leading to big numbers?
- In what direction is your golf game trending? Success on the golf course can be fleeting, so an objective assessment of where your game is heading is important.
- What is your go-to shot under pressure? When it comes to picking a set of golf irons, how you play the game should be a consideration in addition to how well you play the game.
Remember, most of the irons above come with a 30-Day Playability Guarantee.
Golf clubs & equipment online, “The Sweetest Spot in Golf” | 1-888-838-5551 | 8851 E. 34th St. North; Wichita, KS; 67226