TGW Players Slope Rangefinder with Pin Validation
- The TGW Players Slope Rangefinder is like having two rangefinders in one through the use of interchangeable plates on the side of the unit.
- The white plate activates slope and provides compensated distances while the black plate turns slope off so the unit is legal for tournament play.
- New Pin Validation Technology emits short, vibrating pulses confirming that you're locked on to the flag
- Upgraded optics provide a clearer, more defined view
- An advanced target lock function ensures accurate readings on your target
- A scanning function lets you measure various distances across the course
- Six-times magnification allows you to zero in on your target
- 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Slope feature can be turned on and off for tournament play by using interchangeable plates
- Pin Validation Technology pulses to let you know you're locked in to the flag
- 800-yard range
- 6x magnification
- Advanced target lock function
- Scanning function
- Accurate readings to within a yard
- IPX4 waterproof designation protects against rain and splashes, do not submerge the rangefinder
- Requires CR2 3V battery (included with rangefinder)
- What's In The Box
- TGW Players Slope Rangefinder unit
- Two interchangeable plates- one white slope plate, one black tournament-legal plate
- Carrying case with carabiner clip and cleaning cloth
- Instruction manual
- One CR2 3V battery
Clear, Accurate Display
Upgraded optics in the TGW Players Rangefinder make the view clearer and more defined. The flag icon on the left side of the screen lets you know that you're locked on the target, while yardages displayed top center are actual yardages for the shot you're about to play and yardages displayed toward the bottom right of the screen are adjusted yardages that factor in the amount of slope for any given shot
Two interchangeable plates allow you to select how you want to use this rangefinder. The white plate activates the slope function, showing you compensated distances for a more accurate reading. The black plate turns the slope function off and makes the unit legal for tournament play.
Pin Validation Technology
Tap the mode button next to the power button to select Pin Validation Mode. When activated, Pin Validation Technology uses short, pulsing vibrations to confirm that you are locked on to the flag.
Compact, User-Friendly Design
The compact size and lightweight design of the TGW Players Slope Rangefinder make it easy for golfers to retrieve yardages.
TGW Players Slope Rangefinder Overview
How To Use The TGW Players Slope Rangefinder
Only available at TGW.com, our exclusive line of TGW products provides you with the golf essentials you need at an incredible value. We’ve taken our years of experience and knowledge about the world of golf to develop some of the best gear designed to last season after season. Made by golfers for golfers, the wide variety of TGW equipment will make your time on the golf course more enjoyable.