TaylorMade Men's 2016 M2 Rescue
- TaylorMade’s M2 rescue clubs share many of the same performance attributes as their M2 driver and fairway wood counterparts.
- These clubs were designed to produce high launch angles, be extremely forgiving, and create fast ball speeds.
- The catalyst for that performance is a redesigned Speed Pocket, which because of its increased flexibility creates higher MOI and faster ball speeds from impact points across the clubface.
- The center of gravity (CG) in the M2 has been lowered to generate the higher launch angles.
- Compared to the M1 rescues, the M2 has a larger profile and its new shape was designed to inspire confidence in players who see it as visually easy to hit.
- Golfers can also expect a bit of draw bias from the M2. TaylorMade’s REAX shaft, which varies in weight depending on flex, is the stock option for the M2 hybrids, but other options are available at no upcharge as well.
Redesigned Speed Pocket
A larger sweet spot that creates max forgiveness and reduced spin are functions of what TaylorMade calls its most flexible Speed Pocket.
Thick-Thin Fluted Hosel
The fluted hosel design allowed engineers to remove weight from the hosel and redistribute it to lower the M2’s CG (center of gravity), which creates higher launch angles.
Best In Class Sound
The M2 uses a fluted hosel and internal acoustic engineering to control vibration and pitch, with the result being excellent feedback at impact.
TaylorMade M2 Hybrid Shaft Information TaylorMade REAX Graphite Flex Weight Launch Senior 55g Mid-High Regular 65g Mid-High Stiff 75g Mid-High
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!