TaylorMade Men's M1 Irons
- The TaylorMade M1 irons have been designed to complement the highly successful M2 irons.
- There are a number of similarities between M1 and M2, most notably the use of Face Slots and Speed Pockets to improve forgiveness.
- The Face Slots help preserve ball speed on shots that are struck from the heel or toe, while a redesigned Speed Pocket that has a thinner wall improves performance on shots struck low on the face while also creating higher launch conditions.
- Additionally, a lighter fluted hosel with a more traditional design has been used in the M1 irons to save weight and move the CG lower and deeper in the clubhead, and a bend slot has been incorporated in the hosel design to give players added ability to adjust loft and lie.
- The M1 irons feature what TaylorMade is calling Geocoustic Technology, which utilizes a combination of geometric shaping and acoustic management to enhance sound and feel at impact.
- When compared to the M2 irons, the M1s have a much more compact profile with thinner toplines and less offset, a combination that will appeal visually to better players and provide an enhanced ability to work the ball.
- Improved Face Slots
- Lighter fluted hosel
- CG is lower and deeper in the clubhead
- Geocoustic technology to enhance sound
- Stock shaft: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver (graphite)
- Stock grip: Lamkin UTX-P
Help maintain faster ball speeds on shots hit from the heel or toe, which improves mis-hit performance and improves consistency.
Redesigned with a thinner wall, the Speed Pocket increases launch angle and provides more ball speed protection on shots struck low on the clubface.
The M1’s fluted hosel has been redesigned for a more traditional look but it still saves weight and allows for a lower, deeper CG placement.
Optimal sound and feel are created by combining geometry and acoustic management in the overall design.
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!