Golf Club Trade-In
Step 1: Select Trade-In
Use the drop-downs above to select the club you want to trade-in. Click the “Continue” button after selecting your club.
Step 2: Trade-In Value
The trade-in value for the club you selected will be displayed in the grey box. Please note the following:
- There are no condition ratings for the clubs. However, the clubs must be in playable condition with no more than normal wear & tear.
All clubs must meet the minimum condition standard in order to be accepted for trade-in. By committing to trade-in your club, you certify that your club meets our condition guidelines. Clubs received that do not meet our minimum condition guidelines are subject to be returned at your expense.
Clubs with the following defects do not meet our minimum condition guidelines and will not be accepted:
- Dented metal woods.
- Metal woods with significant "sky-marks" or "pop-up marks" on the crown.
- Irons or wedges with grooves worn more than 50% smooth.
- Any clubs with cracked or bent shafts.
- Any clubs with cracked or badly scratched heads.
- Wedges with excessive sole wear or dings from rocks or cart paths.
- Any clubs with chrome damage.
- Shafts with excessive bag wear or paint scratches.
- PING woods with aftermarket re-shaft work are not accepted unless the work was done by PING.
If a club is deemed unfit for resale, we reserve the right to refuse it and return it to you, or make you an offer based on the circumstances.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Iron sets must include eight (8) consecutively numbered irons. Specialty wedges may be included in the set. If you include additional wedges in the set, they are worth 1/10th of the overall set price. Individual irons are not eligible for trade-in except for select wedges.
You may trade-in multiple clubs by clicking the “Add Another Trade-In” button and selecting another club. You can remove a trade-in club by clicking the “Remove” button to the right of the club image.
Step 3 - Review & Submit
After reviewing your club trade-in selections, fill in your contact information and click the “Submit Trade-In” button.
Please print off the shipping label that is displayed on the page (for your convenience, you will also receive an email with a link to a printable shipping label).
Step 4 - Ship Us Your Trade-In Clubs
Box up your trade-in clubs, affix the shipping label to the package and drop it off at your nearest FedEx location. The cost of shipping your trade-in club is FREE.
Step 5 - Get Your Trade-In Credit as a Gift Certificate
Once your trade-in club is received at the redemption center, it will be promptly processed. In most cases, the processing should be completed within 5 business days after receipt of the clubs.
You will receive your club trade-in credit as a gift certificate that you can redeem on your next purchase at TGW. After your trade-in clubs are processed, we will send you an email with your trade-in credit gift certificate number. Gift certificates generated from trade-in credit cannot be applied to previous purchases.