EyeLine Speed Trap
The EyeLine Speed Trap is a new, unique training tool designed to help you hit the ball longer and straighter. By teaching you how to hit the ball and then the turf, and providing you a guide to swinging the golf club on the proper place, you will eliminate misses where you dig the ball and reduce that off-plane spin that produces slices and hooks.
- Unique design helps you hit the ball longer and straighter by making two key adjustments to your swing
- Helps you learn how to hit the ball then the turf to create a crisp divot with solid trajectory and proper spin
- Polycarbonate base tells you instantly if your digging into the golf ball
- Helps you learn to swing on plane by guiding your swing through the rods to eliminate slices or hooks
- To get started, align the white center line to the target and swing with no ball, learning to miss the base and brush the grass
- For chipping at pitching, place the ball in front of the red line and hit a standard chip and run shot until you consistently miss the base and hitting the ball then the grass. Move the ball back to the white line as you improve.
- For a full swing, set a ball in front of the red line and hit full shots with middle irons. Move the ball back to the white line as you improve.
- Includes carrying bag, four velcro rods, and tether kit with five tethers