XXIO Men's XXIO9 Hybrids
Effortless Accuracy And Forgiveness
The XXIO series, a popular favorite among a wide range of golfers, has been number one in annual sales for 14 consecutive years in Japan since it first debuted. Meanwhile, Sakura Yokomine, Inbee Park, and other professional golfers have scored numerous tour victories playing with XXIO clubs. In order to respond to golfers' demand for a club that is easier swinging and longer hitting, the new XXIO9 clubs use Dual Speed Technology with a heavier head and lighter shaft for more speed and distance.
XXIO Men's XXIO9 Hybrids features:
- Dual Speed Technology maximizes the power of the golfer's swing to achieve higher clubhead speed and higher ball speed.
- Heavier clubhead increases kinetic energy at impact for more distance
- Thinner material in the face periphery delivers improved repulsion performance over the entire face
- Center of gravity (CG) is positioned closer to the heel, for improved repulsion performance near the heel
- Weight savings from the thinner crown are redistributed to the rear of the sole, to achieve a high launch angle and low spin
- New Cup Face with expanded flare for enhanced COR performance low on the face
- Shaft's CG has been moved 10mm closer to the grip to decrease swing MOI and increase head speed
- XXIO MP900 graphite shaft
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover
- Authorized XXIO Retailer