XXIO Mens Forged Irons
Soft Feel, Enhanced Distance and Accuracy
The new XXIO Forged Irons have been designed to make iron play easier for golfers of all ability levels. Their forged construction using soft Carbon Steel delivers exceptional feel and sound at impact, but an expanded, thinner clubface is creating faster ball speeds for improved distance and more forgiveness on mis-hits. Additionally, the V.T. Sole allows for improved turf interaction, which results in more consistent strikes and distance. The new XXIO Forged irons also offer lightweight shaft options in graphite and steel to enhance swing speed.
XXIO Mens Forged 6 Irons features:
- Set composition: 5-Iron through Pitching Wedge
- Available separately: 4-Iron, Approach Wedge, Sand Wedge
- Expanded, thinner area behind the heel and toe creates a larger sweetspot and improved distance
- New V-Shaped soles reduce digging at impact for cleaner compact
- Modified head design and shaft combination for increased speed
- Shaft options: XXIO MX-6000 Graphite, Nippon N.S. Pro 930GH DST Steel
- Shaft available in Regular and Stiff
- XXIO Forged Original Rubber Grip with Logo
- NOTE: Swing weights in chart below are for stiff flex, steel shafts. Regular flex steel shafts and graphite shafts are 1-2 swing weight points lighter.