Tour Edge TGS Wedges
Tour Edge TGS Golf Wedges
Less Turf Drag, More Control
The all-new TGS “Triple Grind Sole” Tour Edge wedges feature a pear-shaped head design and a Tour-inspired triple grind sole that eliminates bounce from the heel and toe areas. By allowing players to open and close the club face without fear of the head grabbing the turf, the TGS sole dramatically improves shotmaking versatility from a variety of playing conditions.
Featuring maximum-allowed size CNC milled grooves, the Tour Edge TGS wedges deliver the precise control that players want from their wedges. Incorporating performance in every detail, TGS wedges feature a straight-taper shaft that transmits maximum feel and touch around the greens, and a tour-taper grip that provides greater control on every shot.
Tour Edge TGS Wedges feature:
- Loft/Bounce: 50.10 52.10 54.12 56.12 58.10 60.07
- Tour-inspired triple grind sole eliminates bounce from the heel and toe
- Allows players to open and close the clubface without fear of the head grabbing the turf
- Dramatically improves shotmaking versatility from a variety of playing conditions
- Designed with USGA conforming grooves CNC milled to the maximum allowable size
- 304 stainless steel is more malleable, allowing for more custom bending of the head
- Tour-taper grip provides greater control on every shot
- Steel shaft available in Wedge flex
- Available in left- and right-hand
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!