Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Dual Balance Putter
Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Dual Balance Golf Putter
Stabilize Your Stroke
Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Dual Balance putters provide unmatched stability for golfers who struggle to make a consistent stroke with a conventional length putter. Scotty Cameron Dual Balance putters feature a 50 gram heavier head weight, 50 gram counterweight, and 38" standard length. The larger diameter, 15" long Dual Balance grip is designed to be gripped down to place the shaft weight above the hands. The combination of the heavier head, shaft weight and larger grip stabilizes the stroke by reducing the common faults of flipping, pushing, or dragging with the hands.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Futura X5 Dual Balance Putters feature:
- 50g counterweight in the butt of the shaft helps you make the proper stroke with the butt of the shaft pointed at the midsection
- Wing back design features a hollow sole plate to allow for a thicker face for feel and sound
- Balance and stability from the heel and toe weights perfectly matched to the shaft length
- Solid feel with forgiveness from the heel-toe weights directly under the face
- 303 stainless steel clubhead with aluminum sole and silver mist finish
- Refined appearance with precisely milled surfaces and contours
- Square setup and easy alignment from horizontal sightlines
- Deep CG provides stability through the stroke at impact
- Face balanced mallet shape
- Lengths: 38 Inch
- Available in right-hand
- Includes headcover
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!