Titleist Mens 915 D2 Driver
Titleist Mens 915 D2 Golf Driver
More Distance, More Often
Hit more fairways with the maximum distance and forgiveness of the Titleist 915 D2 driver. The key technology is the Active Recoil Channel, which runs completely across the sole of the club, creating greater ball speed and lower spin for more distance. A Radial Speed Face works in conjunction with the Active Recoil Channel to deliver distance on shots struck from the toe and heel, as well as low on the face. The 460cc pear profile provides confidence and stability. The 915 D2 delivers higher trajectory and more dynamic face closure versus D3.
Titleist Mens 915 D2 Drivers feature:
- Lofts: 8.5 9.5 10.5 12.0
- Wide sole channel delivers more distance by actively flexing at impact to launch the ball off the face with higher speed and lower spin
- High speed face insert with a thick center and radially thin perimeter in the heel and toe delivers more distance on off-center hits
- Reduced thickness up front allows weight to be strategically placed in the back, resulting in a low and deep CG that provides ball speed and preserving forgiveness
- SureFit Tour hosel allows golfers to choose from sixteen unique loft and lie combinations, delivering the most precise fit available
- Solid feel and sound from the higher standard of acoustic engineering
- Appealing look from the pear profile
- Available in right-hand
- Includes headcover
|Titleist Mens 915 D2 Driver Shaft Information|
|Aldila Rogue Silver 60|
|Aldila Rogue Black 70|
|Mitsubishi Diamana D+ White 70|
|Mitsubishi Diamana S+ Blue 60|
|Mitsubishi Diamana M+ Red 50|
|Fujikura Speeder 757|
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!