- The TGW Tour golf umbrella provides maximum coverage and wind resistance that every golfer needs.
- An eight-panel design, this umbrella features anti-inversion struts and energy absorbing-shocks on every rib to resist inversion.
- The large double canopy provides coverage for you and your equipment, available in 62" or 68" models.
- Engineered with a lightweight fiberglass shaft and rubber grip, this umbrella is lightweight and pull cart compatible.
- TGW's Tour umbrella is perfect for every golfer with a durable, sturdy design that's ideal on and off the course.
- Double canopy design for maximum protection and coverage
- Anti-inversion struts and energy-absorbing shocks on every rib maximize wind resistance
- Lightweight fiberglass shaft
- Durable rubber grip
- Manual open
- Pull cart compatible
- Includes self-fabric travel case
- 42" closed length
- Weight: 2.43 lbs
- Available in 62" or 68" sizes
Anti-inversion struts and energy-absorbing shocks are placed on every rib to prevent the umbrella from inverting in the wind.
The rubber grip and fiberglass shaft features a manual open button that easily deploys and retracts as you need it.
Vented Dual Canopy
The vented dual canopy top provides maximum coverage in 62" or 68" options to keep you protected from rain while standing up to the wind.
Only available at TGW.com, our exclusive line of TGW products provides you with the golf essentials you need at an incredible value. We’ve taken our years of experience and knowledge about the world of golf to develop some of the best gear designed to last season after season. Made by golfers for golfers, the wide variety of TGW equipment will make your time on the golf course more enjoyable.