TaylorMade TP5 X White Golf Balls
TaylorMade TP5x White Golf Balls
Five-Layer Construction For Premium Performance
TaylorMade has enjoyed its share of success in the golf ball market for the last several years, but it believes that the new TP5 and TP5x golf balls will catapult the company to new heights in that space. Highlighting the performance of both new balls is a 5-layer construction that will give players maximum spin and control around the greens but reduced spin off the tee and on iron shots for more distance thanks to the Tri-Fast Core, which delivers low spin rates and maximum energy transfer for explosive distance. When it comes to the TP5x, players can expect significantly less spin on all full shots. The TP5x also delivers higher launch and less drag from an aerodynamic standpoint. That combination is equating to between a half and a full club of added distance on iron shots, but the higher flight conditions and steeper descent angles still give players the stopping power they need to hit greens in regulation. Golfers can also expect, at 90 compression, the TP5x to feel firmer than the 83-compression TP5, and its slightly thinner cover was designed to provide players with more feedback.
- Compression: 87
- Five-layer construction delivers tour-proven performance from tee to green
- Tri-Fast Core creates low spin and high energy transfer for maximum distance
- Dual Spin cover feature soft Cast Urethane for maximum spin and control around the green
- Thinner cover create a firmer feel designed to provide enhanced feedback
- High launch conditions allow players to stop the ball easily on the green
- Color: White
- Available in 12-Ball Pack
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!