TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter
Extreme Stability In A Visually-Pleasing Mallet Shape!
"One of our most stable mallets ever designed - Spider Mallet - features a tour-inspired shape and cosmetic that is very stable and visually pleasing, giving players a ton of confidence to make more putts." Tomo Bystedt, Director of Iron, Wedge & Putter Creation
TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0 Putter features:
- New tour-chosen color scheme for enhanced alignment and confidence at address.
- Tremendously high moment of inertia in a mallet-style head for outstanding twist-resistance and distance-control on off-center hits.
- 50% more stroke-stable based on overall club MOI values over a traditional putter.
- PureRoll Surlyn insert promotes soft-yet-solid feel and a smooth roll straight off the face.
- Counterbalanced putters increase stroke-stability and allow golfers to swing the head smoothly and on path.
- Available in right- and left-hand models.
- Available lengths: 35", 38"
- Includes headcover.