- The M4 D-Type driver features two new innovations and a favorite from the M2 along with draw bias to create a new generation of straight distance and extreme forgiveness.
- Twist Face Technology introduces a new curvature that reduces side spin by altering the loft in areas of common mis-hits to help you find the fairway.
- The Hammerhead Slot is a redesigned sole slot, included for the first time in TaylorMade's most adjustable driver.
- TaylorMade's M4 D-Type driver is made for golfers who need draw bias to eliminate a slice off the tee.
- This version features all the distance, accuracy, and forgiveness of the standard M4 with even greater ability to hit straighter drives.
- Twist Face corrective face curvature reduces side spin in the common mis-hit locations to deliver straighter shots off the tee
- New Hammerhead Slot in the sole allows for a more flexible club face, creating a larger sweet spot
- Geocoustic technology creates a sole shape for solid, explosive sound and reduces volume to create a larger, more forgiving face
- Draw-biased design moves 41 grams of weight toward the heel and alters the two-tone crown to enhance your ability to avoid hitting right off the tee
- 4° adjustable hosel to fine-tune loft and personalize launch
- Includes headcover
This revolutionary new face curvature increases loft in the high-toe area and decreases loft in the low-heel area to reduce side spin. By limiting spin in these common mis-hit zones, you hit the ball straighter more often.
This new sole slot design features reinforced outer portions that allow for a lighter, more flexible face while the center portion increases speed on shots hit low on the face and lowers spin to increase distance.
This unique sole design is shaped for the solid, explosive sound you want from your driver. It also reduces the volume of the sole, allowing for a larger, more forgiving club face.
This design moves 41 grams of weight toward the heel to avoid hitting it right. The two-tone crown has also been re-worked to appear more open, making it easier to close the face at impact.
|TaylorMade M4 D-Type Driver Shaft Information
|Matrix Platinum White Tie