TaylorMade Men's Aeroburner Fairway
Driver-Like Launch Conditions With A Fairway Wood, Just Like Jason Day!
The AeroBurner Fairway Wood from TaylorMade uses their largest Speed Pocket ever to achieve driver-like launch conditions with a fairway wood by increasing the size of the sweet spot, adding more face flex and reducing spin. A shallower face, raised center crown and new hosel fin generate more speed for more distance. This is the same fairway wood used by Jason Day on the PGA Tour, including shooting -20 to win his first major!
TaylorMade Men's Aeroburner Fairway features:
- New aerodynamic shape with a shallow face, raised center crown and hosel fin
- New Speed Pocket increases sweet spot size and reduces spin
- Biggest open channel Speed Pocket for more face flex
- 3 wood uses highest strength face material with Ni-Co 300 Superalloy
- Matte white finish, black PVD face with linear AeroBurner crown graphic for ease of alignment
- Matrix Speed RUL-Z 60 graphite shaft
- Shaft available in Regular Senior Stiff X-Stiff
- TM Speed grip
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover