TaylorMade Men's 2017 M1 Fairways
- Of all the new M family products, arguably none has undergone a transformation as significant as the M1 fairway woods.
- Most notably, those changes have led to a fairway wood that is more explosive from a distance standpoint while still offering players industry-leading personalization.
- Most significant among the changes is that the M1’s weight track has been moved away from the clubface to provide space for a new open-channel Speed Pocket, which is creating faster ball speeds from across the face and helping preserve ball speeds on mis-hits, especially shots struck low on the face.
- The M1 fairway offers players a high level of control with even more distance and forgiveness than previous models.
- The M1 fairways have a new shape, including a modified sole design that makes them even more playable from the rough or difficult lies.
- A 25-gram sliding weight allows players to create either a draw, fade, or neutral ball flight, and an adjustable aluminum loft sleeve allows loft (+/- 2 degrees) and lie angle manipulation to further help golfers fine tune their flight conditions.
- M1 fairway woods are available in lofts of 15 (150cc), 17 (151cc), and 19 (132cc) degrees
- Stock shaft: Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70 FW
- Stock grip: Lamkin UTx Cord
- Includes headcover
New to the M1 fairway design, the Speed Pocket creates more ball speed and provides more ball speed protection on shots struck low on the clubface.
Adjustable Weight Track
A 25-gram weight can be positioned along a track to help players combat a typical miss or create either a draw, fade, or neutral ball flight bias.
Carbon Composite Crown
Created using six layers of carbon, the lightweight crown design enables a low CG placement for low spin rates and high launch and MOI.
Lightweight, Aluminum Loft Sleeve
Allows players to adjust loft (+/-2 degrees) and lie angle to create their ideal trajectory and ball flight.
|TaylorMade 2017 M1 Fairways Shaft Information|
|Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Tini 60FW|
|Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Tini 70FW|
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!