TaylorMade Men's 2017 M1 Driver
- Improving MOI and better ball speed protection were priorities for TaylorMade engineers when it came to redesigning the M1, and those goals have been realized in the new model.
- The process of making the M1 more forgiving started with the use of 43 percent more carbon in the design of the clubhead.
- The weight that was saved with that change made it possible to move the CG lower and deeper, a combination that increases MOI and creates higher launch conditions without raising spin rates, which is the ideal recipe for distance.
- Additionally, thanks for the saved weight, the new M1’s footprint was expanded as well, another move that has created a higher MOI driver.
- That said, the new M1 remains as one of the most customizable drivers in golf. It’s T-Track moveable weight system now features more weight to be utilized in the two tracks, and the rear track has been extended to give players even more control over their launch conditions and spin rates.
- Sound and feel at impact has also been improved in the new M1, as engineers revamped the acoustic management system to align better with the new materials used in constructing the clubhead.
- Players of all ability levels who place a high value on personalization in a driver.
- Between that and the improved forgiveness, it’s a good bet that many players who gravitated toward M2 in 2016 will move into the new M1 this year.
- As was the case with the original M1, the clubhead is 460cc and a lightweight adjustable loft sleeve (+/- 2 degrees) will enable players to adjust loft and lie angle to further optimize their trajectory and ball flight.
New T-Track System
The back track of the new M1 is longer than the original and features a heavier weight, which allows players to even further dial in launch and spin.
Carbon Composite Construction
The use of more carbon in the clubhead created discretionary weight that was used to create a lower, deeper CG placement.
Internal Acoustic Management System
Controls vibration and pitch at impact for enhanced feel and sound.
Lightweight, Aluminum Loft Sleeve
Allows players to adjust loft (+/-2 degrees) and lie angle to create their ideal trajectory and ball flight.
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!