TaylorMade Ladies RBladez 2.0 Combo Irons
The Speed Pocket That Changed Irons Is Back In A New Generation Of RBladez!
RBladez are back! The TaylorMade RBladez 2.0 irons feature the Speed Pocket technology that change golf irons forever in a new generation design. Speed Pocket technology is included in the 5 through 7 irons to work with a super-flexible, ultra-thin club face to promote higher ball speed and increase distance. High MOI and an improved Inverted Cone shape deliver consistent distance with every iron. The new RBladez have 17.5 grams of weight strategically placed to lower and center the location of the center of gravity to create higher launch and higher peak trajectory resulting in steep, soft landings and quick-stopping descent angles. A specially-formulated polyurethane material fills the Speed Pocket for fantastic feel and less vibration. High-polish accents and green highlights make this a cool, modern-looking iron set. The RBladez 2.0 combo set places longer irons with hybrids that are easier to hit, giving you the best performance with every club in your bag.
TaylorMade Ladies RBladez 2.0 Combo Irons features:
- Speed Pocket Technology in the 5-7 irons works with an ultra-thin face design to promote consistently high ball speed and greater distance
- Consistent distance with every iron thanks to an improved Inverted Cone shape and high MOI for more forgiveness
- Strategically placed weight moves 17.5 grams to lower and center the center of gravity for higher launch, higher peak trajectory and steep, soft landings for quick-stopping shots
- Specially-formulated polyurethane developed by 3M fills the Speed Pocket and dampens vibration
- Combo set replaces longer irons with easier-to-hit hybrids to optimize performance throughout your bag
- Set Composition: 4 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid, 6 Iron - Pitching Wedge
- Stock Shaft: Rocketfuel 45 Graphite
- Stock Grip: RBladez grip, 47.5 grams
"The RBladez irons incorporate our Speed Pocket Technology, which delivers faster ball speed, increased launch, and exceptional forgiveness in the irons that are most difficult to hit (4-7 iron). Featuring updated cosmetic styling, RBladez comes with new high-polish accents and green highlight colors."
Tomo Bystedt, TaylorMade Director of Product Creation