Q & A
Cleveland Men's RTX-4 Tour Satin Wedges
- Cleveland RTX-4 wedges are the most tour-authentic wedges they've ever made with zero design restrictions for make a pure blade wedge.
- Fourth generation Rotex face technology is the most aggressive ever with sharper Tour Zip grooves, hotter laser milling, and aggressive face milling for more spin and control, more consistently.
- Four unique sole grinds allow you to pick the ideal wedge for the way you play
- The Full grind is ideal for golfers who take medium to large divots, have a neutral to steep attack angle, and play on medium to soft ground. It is the perfect choice for sand shots.
- The Mid sole grind is ideal for golfers who take medium to large divots, have a neutral to steep attack angle, and play on medium to soft ground. It is the perfect choice for full wedge shots and pitching.
- The Low sole grind is ideal for golfers who take shallow divots, regularly open up the face around the green, have a neutral to shallow attack angle, and play on medium to hard ground.
- The XLow sole grind is ideal for golfers who take shallow divots, have a shallow attack angle, play on medium to hard ground, and open up the club on extremely tight lies or to pull off flop shots.
- Progressive Feel Balancing Technology places the center of gravity in the ideal location along both the X and Y axes for enhanced feel and reliable distance control.
- The more compact blade shape and less offset offers short game versatility and the look tour players and better golfers prefer.
- Cleveland RTX-4 wedges are a pure blade wedge, ideal for better golfers who want maximum control and spin in the short game.
- Fourth generation Rotex face
- Four unique sole grinds
- Progressive Feel Balancing Technology
- Tour-preferred shape
- Tour satin finish has less glare and a premium look many golfers demand
Fourth-Generation Rotex Face
The fourth edition of Cleveland's Rotex Face Technology features their sharpest Tour Zip Grooves yet, their most aggressive face milling, and even more precise laser milling. Rotex 4 provides more spin, more consistently for maximum control in your short game.
Four Unique Sole Grinds
Four sole grinds give you more options with playability and versatility to make the most challenging shots around the greens. The Full sole grind is the traditional mid-bounce grind for crisp pitches and sold performance on full shots. The Mid sole grind features a V-shape that swings smoothly through the turf with trailing edge relief to keep the leading edge low when you need to open the club face. A C-shape sets the Low bounce grind apart with heel and toe relief for versatility from any lie. The new XLow grind is the lowest bounce wedge, perfect for tight lies and hitting with an extremely open club face.
Progressive Feel Balancing Technology
The new Progressive Feel Balancing Technology positions the center of gravity in the most ideal location along both the X and Y axes for incredible feel and reliable distance control. New loft-specific muscle shaping on the back of each wedge also adjusts the center of gravity to easier control trajectory.
RTX-4 wedges feature a more compact blade shape based on tour testing and feedback. Lower lofted wedges feature a straight leading edge while higher lofts have a traditional wedge shape. Less offset and a smaller overall profile delivers versatility and a look that pleases the eye of better golfers.
Bounce And Grind Options
This chart shows how the bounce, grind, and length of each club varies by loft to help select the right RTX-4 wedges for your set.