Q & A
TaylorMade Men's M6 Driver
- The TaylorMade M6 driver is designed with a new Speed Injection process to achieve new distance with maximum forgiveness.
- Every club head is individually tested and then goes through the Speed Injection process where a tuning resin is injected through two ports on the face to achieve performance at or near the legal limit of COR.
- Twist Face Technology is back for 2019, utilizing a revolutionary face curvature designed to reduce side spin and correct the face angle on off-center hits to deliver straighter shots off the tee.
- Sleek, aerodynamic shaping is designed to increase clubhead speed along with a new carbon sole design that features 54% more carbon material and an Inertia Generator that stores 46 grams of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness.
- The more flexible Hammerhead 2.0 slot works with the Speed Injected Twist Face to produce a larger sweet spot and protect ball speed on off-center contact.
- TaylorMade's M6 driver is ideal for golfers who want maximum forgiveness off the tee while achieving new levels of speed and distance.
- Speed Injected club head
- Twist Face Technology
- Aerodynamic carbon sole with Inertia Generator
- Hammerhead 2.0 slot
- Includes headcover
Every M6 driver is individually tested and then injected with tuning resin to optimize the COR across the entire club face, maximizing ball speed and distance with performance that is at or near the legal limit.
The unique curvature in the M6 club face adds loft in the high toe area and reduces loft in the low heel area for reduced side spin and straighter shots on contact in the places where golfers most often mis-hit the ball.
Aerodynamic Carbon Sole with Inertia Generator
The M6 driver features 54% more carbon material than the M4, allowing for weight to be added to the Inertia Generator. This structure stores 46 grams of weight low and back for maximum forgiveness.
Hammerhead 2.0 Slot
The Hammerhead 2.0 slot is more flexible than ever, working with the Speed Injected Twist Face to create a larger sweet spot and maintain high ball speed even on off-center hits.
TaylorMade M6 vs M4 Driver Comparison
Get an in-depth look at the technology and performance differences between the M6 and previous generation M4 drivers.
TaylorMade M6 Driver Shaft Information
|Fujikura Atmos Orange|
|Fujikura Atmos Black 6|