PING Tour Wedges
PING Tour Gorge Groove Wedges
New Levels Of Control & Consistency
The Gorge Groove technology and multiple sole options in the Tour wedge offer new levels of control and consistency for confident wedge play.
Ping Tour Gorge Groove Wedges feature:
- Lofts: 47 50 52 54 56 58 60
- Available in three sole widths, all offering the versatility to open or close the clubface to play most any shot:
- Thin Sole (TS): For tight lies, firm conditions, and shallower swings
- Wide Sole (WS): For soft conditions, from bunkers, and steeper angle of attack
- Standard Sole (SS): For most turf conditions
- PING wedges are Fit For Width for the proper bounce
- Traditional head shape features a custom tuning port in the cavity, which increases MOI and contributes to a solid feel
- Gorge Groove Technology for consistent, reliable spin and trajectories
- Milled grooves hold extremely tight tolerances that ensure a groove size and shape that provides golfers maximum spin
- Soft, durable stainless steel clubheads
- CFS Steel available in Stiff
- Available in left- and right-hand
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!