PING Nome TR Milled Putters
PING Nome TR Putters
Unprecedented Distance Control!
The Nome TR offers distance control, easy alignment, and extreme forgiveness. Precision-milled variable-depth grooves equalize ball speeds for exceptional distance control. A bold alignment feature makes the head easy to aim, and sole weighting in the aluminum head creates a high Moment Of Inertia.
PING putters are "Fit For Stroke"
Results from hundreds of player and robot tests at PING offer overwhelming scientific support for the effectiveness of fitting for stroke. In recent years more diagnostic tools and testing equipment have become available, and the results prove that a golfers consistency improves when their putter balance matches their stroke type. Golfers swing the putter on one of three paths; straight, slight arc or strong arc.
PING Nome TR Putters feature:
- Nome TR Putter Fit For Stroke Type: straight
- Distinctive white alignment bar with a contrasting black sightline makes it easy to aim the mallet-style head with a high degree of accuracy, leading to a more confident stroke
- Variable-depth-groove insert allows for big increase in ball-speed consistency across face
- Tungsten-composite sole weighting in the lightweight, aircraft-aluminum frame optimizes the center of gravity and creates a high moment of inertia
- Lengths: 33" 34" 35"
- Includes headcover
- Available in left- and right-hand
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!