PING Men's I25 Refurbished Hybrids
PING Men's i25 Refurbished Hybrids
Solid Contact From All Conditions
The compact, 17-4 stainless steel PING i25 hybrids have a more-forward hosel axis and less bulge and roll than a traditional hybrid. The offset is engineered for high launch, while the reduced bulge and roll enhances shot-making and control. A straighter lead edge and more squared-off toe promote accurate aim and alignment.
A compressed profile and shorter heel-toe length improve turf interaction and ensure solid contact from any type of lie. To maximize distance with functional distance gapping, a farther-back CG in the lower-lofted hybrids promotes higher launch; a lower, more-forward CG in the higher-lofted heads reduces spin.
PING Men's i25 Hybrids feature:
- Refurbished golf clubs from TGW have typically only been on display in golf shops and therefore might show signs of minor shop wear
- Lofts: 17.0, 19.0, 22.0, 26.0
- A more-forward hosel axis promotes a higher-launching, lower-spinning trajectory that optimizes distance
- It also creates a confidence-inspiring captured appearance at address
- Reduced bulge and roll enhances shot-making and control
- Straighter lead edge and more squared-off toe promote accurate aim and alignment
- Narrow head profile and shorter heel-toe length improve turf interaction and ensure solid contact from any type of lie
- Progressive CG locations help optimize trajectories for maximum distance with functional distance gapping
- 17-4 stainless steel construction
- Shafts: PWR 80 Graphite PWR 80 Tour Graphite PWR 90 Graphite PWR 90 Tour Graphite
- Available in Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- 360 ID8 grip
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover
- Refurbished i25 hybrids are non-returnable
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!