PING Men's I25 Refurbished Fairways
PING Men's i25 Refurbished Fairways
Sleeker Frame Enhances Shotmaking
Compact and hot off the tee, the 17-4 stainless steel PING i25 fairway woods offer a sleeker frame to enhance shot making. A taller face with an extremely thin perimeter design helps increase ball velocity for distance and versatility, while improved internal weighting bolsters MOI for accuracy.
Using Trajectory Tuning technology, the standard 14º, 15º and 18º lofts are adjustable +-1/2º. The lightweight, adjustable hosel maintains the same outer diameter and mass of PINGs traditional fixed hosels and provides the benefits of adjustability without sacrificing the performance thats often lost in clubs with bulkier designs.
PING Men's i25 Fairways feature:
- Refurbished golf clubs from TGW have typically only been on display in golf shops and therefore might show signs of minor shop wear
- Woods: #3 Wood, #5 Wood, Strong #3
- Lofts: 14.0 15.0 18.0
- Racing stripes on the crown offer a visual cue (consciously or sub-consciously) that can help you aim the clubface accurately, align your body to the target, and assist in taking the club back on the proper path
- A tall, variable-thickness face maximizes the energy transfer to generate faster ball speeds for greater distance
- Trajectory Tuning allows golfers to add or subtract 1/2° of loft beyond the standard setting
- Improved internal weighting bolsters MOI for accuracy
- 17-4 stainless steel construction
- Shafts: PWR 55 Graphite PWR 65 Graphite PWR 65 Tour Graphite PWR 75 Graphite PWR 75 Tour Graphite
- Available in Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- 360 ID8 grip
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Includes headcover
- Refurbished i25 fairway woods are non-returnable
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!