PING Men's G30 SF Tec Golf Driver
Faster Swing Speeds. Faster Ball Speeds. More Distance & Consistency!
An emphasis on speed with no sacrifice in performance sets the new PING G30 Drivers apart. To generate faster clubhead speed and ball velocity for longer drives, turbulators were engineered onto the crown of the 460cc heads. Proven in wind-tunnel testing to reduce aerodynamic drag and create efficient airflow, the added speed from Turbulator Technology provides measurable distance gains for all skill levels. At address, they create a captured appearance with the ball and assist with alignment and inspiration.
The G30 SF Tec driver is for golfers whose swing path produces tee shots right of their intended target. Weight is positioned near the heel to help square the face at impact. Combined with a lighter swingweight, these factors improved shot bend in player testing by 12 yards compared to the G30 standard driver, steering the ball into the fairway with unmatched consistency.
PING Men's G30 SF Tec Driver features:
- SF (Straight Flight) Tec -heel weighting and lighter swing weight promote straighter ball flight.
- Crown Turbulators improve aerodynamics by reducing drag forces for more distance.
- New T9S face material creates higher strength/weight ratio for thinner, hotter face.
- 4 grams moved from face and reallocated to better position the center of gravity and increase forgiveness.
- Add or reduce up to 1 degree of loft to fine-tune trajectory.
- Thin walls stabilize sound, save weight for repositioning to other areas for increased perimeter weighting.
- TFC 419D graphite shaft (lightweight, mid-to-high spin) available in Soft Regular, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- Tour 65 graphite shaft (low-spin, heavier shaft for aggressive swingers) available in Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- Swing Weight: D1
- Available in left- and right-hand
- PING 5L Round Grip
- Includes headcover
|PING Men's G30 SF Tec Driver Shaft Information