PING Men's G30 Golf Fairway Woods
Faster Swing Speeds. Faster Ball Speeds. More Distance and Consistency
Increased ball speed is achieved through a hotter face without sacrificing high launch or consistency. The face is engineered using Carpenter 475 steel, a material 44 percent stronger than 17-4 stainless steel. The added strength allows for a thin, uniform-thickness face for maximizing deflection to increase ball speed and distance.
PING Men's G30 Golf Fairway Woods feature:
- Turbulators crafted onto the crown create a captured appearance that assists with aim and provides confidence.
- The face profile provides an inspirational appearance while increasing its height for additional face bending and forgiveness.
- Progressive center of gravity (CG) positions maximize distance.
- A low and deep CG in the 3-wood promotes high launch with optimal spin.
- CG progresses more forward and lower in the 5- and 7-woods to keep launch angle and spin optimized for distance and control.
- The lightweight hosel design unlocks the benefits of adjustability without sacrificing performance.
- Offers five settings and up to two full degrees of loft adjustment to further optimize launch angle and spin rate.
- Using Trajectory Tuning+ Technology, you can choose the standard loft, or fine-tune your trajectory by adding or reducing loft.
- Settings are standard, +0.6°, +1°, -0.6°, and -1°.
- TFC 419F graphite shaft (lightweight, mid-to-high spin) available in Soft Regular, Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- Tour 80 graphite shaft (low-spin, heavier shaft for aggressive swingers) available in Regular, Stiff, X-Stiff
- Specs: 3-wood (Loft 14.5 degrees, length 43 inches), 5-wood (Loft 18 degrees, length 42.5 inches), 7-wood (Loft 21 degrees, length 42 inches)
- Clubhead volume: 3-wood (167cc), 5-wood (151cc), 7-wood (145cc)
- Available in left- and right-hand
- Swing Weight: D1
- PING 5L Round Grip
- Includes headcover
|PING Men's G30 Fairway Wood Shaft Information