PING Ladies G LE Fairway Woods
More Distance, Higher Launch, Designed Specifically For Women
PING’s new G LE ladies fairway woods are making it easier than ever before for women to enjoy effortless launch from the turf or a tee, as a lower CG placement and thinner CarTech clubface combine to produce higher launch conditions. Additionally, the thinner clubface is creating more ball speed for enhanced distance, while the CG placement is providing improved stability at impact for better results on mis-hits. Also of note, the CG has been positioned slightly toward the heel in the design of the G LE fairway woods to help players who fight a slice square the clubface more easily at impact.
Ping G LE Clubs at the 2017 PGA Show
Chris Schram of TGW talks with Anthony, a TGW customer, about the PING Glide Wedges.
PING Ladies G LE Fairway Woods features:
- Available fairway models: 3-wood (42.5 inches), 5-wood (42 inches), 7-wood (41.5 inches), 9-wood (41 inches)
- Lofts: 19, 22, 26, and 30 degrees
- Swing Weight: C3
- Stock shaft options: PING ULT230 Lite graphite, PING ULT230 Ultra Lite graphite
- Thin CarTech 455 clubface produces faster ball speeds for increased distance and higher launch
- Heel-side CG placement makes it easier to square the clubface at impact
- Lightweight crown enables a lower, deeper CG placement for increased forgiveness
- Available in right- and left-hand
- Includes headcover
|PING Ladies G LE Fairway Wood Shaft Information