PING Karsten TR Series TR B60 Putters
Unmatched Distance Control!
Five of PING's most popular and tour-proven head designs are showcased in the Karsten TR (True Roll) putters. Variable-depth grooves improve ball-speed consistency for unmatched distance control and more putts made. The elastomer back-cavity insert significantly improves feel and sound for valuable auditory feedback.
PING putters are "Fit For Stroke"
Results from hundreds of player and robot tests at PING offer overwhelming scientific support for the effectiveness of fitting for stroke. In recent years more diagnostic tools and testing equipment have become available, and the results prove that a golfers consistency improves when their putter balance matches their stroke type. Golfers swing the putter on one of three paths; straight, slight arc
or strong arc
PING Karsten TR Series TR B60 Putters feature:
- Fit for Slight Arc strokes
- Variable-depth grooves precision-milled into the face improve ball-speed consistency for unmatched distance control on putts struck on the center or toward the heel or toe
- Elastomer back-cavity insert enhances sound and feel, providing valuable auditory feedback
- Distinctive copper PVD finish is non-glare to eliminate distractions
- Available in right- and left-hand
- Includes headcover