Oakley Radarlock Path Golf Sunglasses
Some shades protect your eyes. Others protect your image. Oakleys do both!
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakleys wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock Technology that makes lens changing fast and hassle-free. Switchlock lets you adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light, and all lenses are optimized with the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics (HDO). Engineered to meet the uncompromising demands of world-class athletes, RadarLock changes the game with a new definition of performance.
HDO sets the standard for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance, and RadarLock is racked and revved with all those benefits including Polaric Ellipsoid geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact. Youll have optical performance rated at ANSI Z87.1, and that same uncompromising level of standards applies to protection against high velocity and high mass impact. For even more protection, Oakley Plutonite lens material filters out every eye-searing ray of UV.
Oakley Radarlock Path Sunglasses feature:
- Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing
- Each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light conditions
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort
- High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Oakley Photochromic lens options: The lens darkens and lightens in response to changing light conditions
- Iridium coated lenses reduce glare and balance light transmission
- Includes Oakley soft vault case that lets you store an extra lens
- Metal icon accents