Oakley Holbrook Golf Sunglasses
Some shades protect your eyes. Others protect your image. Oakleys do both!
Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. Its a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50s and 60s.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. The versions that come with Iridium lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission.
Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses feature:
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (Ice Iridium, Violet Iridium)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Oakley Sunglasses... The Best of Comfort, Clarity and Durability!