Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses
Oakley Holbrook Golf Sunglasses
Golf Sunglasses Designed To Protect Your Eyes In Style
Holbrook is a small town found along historic Route 66 in Arizona that sits on the outskirts of the painted desert and the petrified forest. Its a classic western badland that epitomizes a spirit of exploration and adventure found in those traveling along Highway 66 in the 50s and 60s.
Metal bolts and icons highlight the stress-resistant O Matter frame, a comfortably lightweight design with pure Plutonite lenses that filter out every ray of UV. Optical precision and impact resistance meet ANSI Z87.1 standards to give you superior clarity and protection. Multiple lens/frame combinations are available. The versions that come with Iridium lens coating reduce even more glare while balancing light transmission.
Oakley Holbrook Sunglasses feature:
- Optimized peripheral vision and side protection of 6 base lens curvature
- Optical precision and impact resistance meet or exceed Z87.1 optical and basic impact standards
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA/ UVB/ UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium lens coating (Ice Iridium, Violet Iridium)
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Metal bolt accents in front frame
- Metal icon accents
Width of glasses 143mm
Temple length - 137mm
Lens height - 43mm
Lens Width - 55mm
Bridge - 18mm
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!