NIKE Men's Explorer 2 Golf Shoes
Added Structure For A More Stable Golf Shoe
- NIKE's new Explorer 2 spikeless golf shoes add whole new level of stability and structure to your game.
- The synthetic upper is strategically debossed with lines that add structure for greater support and a more stable feel as you make your swing.
- The uppers are topped off with a durable, water-repellent finish to keep your feet dry and comfortable in whatever weather you play in.
- NIKE's Phylon lightweight cushioning runs the full length of the mid-sole for greater comfort and stability.
- An aggressive Integrated Traction pattern on the solid rubber outsole provides grip on a variety of surfaces with spikeless versatility.
- TGW Moisture Rating: water-resistant, recommended for light moisture or morning dew
Debossed Upper Structure
The synthetic uppers include a new debossed line pattern for added structure to increase the support and feel of the shoe. The uppers also include a durable, water-repellent finish to help keep you dry in any weather.
NIKE's Phylon cushioning runs the full length of the mid-sole for a lightweight feel, comfort and stability with every step and swing.
Aggressive Integrated Traction
NIKE uses an aggressive Integrated Traction pattern to provide grip on a variety of surfaces with spikeless versatility. There are also raised nodes on the outsole around the edges for increased stability and smooth transition throughout the golf swing.