Mizuno T7 Blue Ion Wedges
Revolutionary, Longer-Lasting, Greater-Spinning Wedges
Mizuno T7 golf wedges are revolutinizing spin performance in the way that only Mizuno can. These wedges are made with their grain flow forging process to deliver soft, solid feel every time. The T7 wedges are made wtih 1025 Boron for a stronger construction that extends the life of the grooves to give you more spin for a longer period of time. Mizuno also introduces Quad Cut Grooves, made with a new ultra-high speed CNC process that lasts longer with sharper, more precise cuts to give you more bite on the ball.
Mizuno T7 Blue Ion Wedges feature:
- 1025 Boron construction is stronger, extending the life of the grooves for more spin, longer
- Grain Flow Forged for Mizuno's signature soft, solid and consistent feel
- Loft specific sole grinds are more aggressive as loft and bounce decrease
- New Quad Cut Grooves are made with sharper, more precise cuts optimized for all four spin elements: shoulder radius, pitch, width and depth
- Loft specific head shapes are optimized for performance with each specific club
- Signature blue ion finish
- Stock Shaft: TT Dynamic Gold Steel in Wedge flex
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Multicompound Round Blue/Black .60
Mizuno T7 Wedge
Check out the Mizuno T7 Wedges at TGW.