Mizuno Mens MP18 MMC Irons
The Ultimate In Feel, Control, And Precision
Through the years, “MP” has been synonymous for serious golfers with irons that featured aesthetic beauty and performance built around control and precision. And while it has been a couple of years since Mizuno released a new MP iron, the company is back in a big way with its MP-18 lineup, which offers three unique models to meet the needs of any golfer. More specifically, the MP-18 MMC (multi-material construction) irons feature the clean, classic shaping of a players cavity back with some distance-enhancing technology that has also been incorporated into the design. Most notably, 20 grams of high-density tungsten has been positioned in the toe of the 4-7 iron to expand the sweet spot and improve launch conditions, and each iron in the set has has eight grams of titanium forged into the body of the clubhead to improve forgiveness on off-center strikes. Those differences aside, much of the other technology in the MP-18 MMC irons is identical to their stablemates. The MMC irons also utilize a new high-density Grain Flow forging process that creates impact feel and acoustics that are more solid and even softer than what Mizuno has long been known for. Additionally, the 1025E carbon steel that has been used in constructing the clubheads contributes to the MP-18 MMC’s soft feel and also provides more consistent results in terms of distance, spin, and trajectory. The MMC irons also feature a Satin Nickel Chrome finish that offers durability and elegance, while also ensuring that players won’t have to worry about glare on sunny days. Mizuno’s new MP-18 MMC irons are available in a 4-PW set makeup and come standard with Nippon Modus 120 shafts and Golf Pride MCC grips.
Find out more about Mizuno’s new MP-18 irons
See what Mizuno has to offer in its brand new MP-18 line of irons.
Mizuno Mens MP18 MMC Irons features:
- Stock Shaft: Nippon Modus 120
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride MCC White/Black
- High-density Grain Flow forging offers incredible sound and feel at impact
- Tungsten toe weighting in the long and mid irons increases launch and improves forgiveness
- Eight grams of titanium forged into the clubhead expands the sweet spot of each iron
- 1025E carbon steel is soft and helps create more consistent shot patterns
- Satin Nickel Chrome finish is elegant and durable and won’t glare
- Harmonic Impact Technology ensures ideal feedback for players with each strike
- Available in right-handed models only
|Mizuno Mens MP18 MMC Irons