Mizuno JPX Black Nickel Wedges
Mizuno JPX Black Nickel Golf Wedges
Stop The Ball Dead In Its Tracks
The Mizuno JPX wedge is not scared to show its teeth. With aggressive Quad Cut Grooves and a CNC-milled face, these black nickel wedges will stop the ball dead in its tracks. Designed to flow from any JPX iron set, the Mizuno JPX Series wedges combine a generous-sized face with a wide, smooth sole with subtle relief in the toe and heel for maximum versatility. Mizunos loft-specific groove design maximizes spin characteristics by featuring a different groove shape and size depending on loft, while the thick, solid profile is precisely engineered for a satisfyingly solid feel at impact.
Mizuno JPX Black Nickel Wedges feature:
- Lofts: 54.0 56.0 58.0 60.0
- Loft specific grooves: wider shallower grooves on high lofts, deep narrow grooves on lower lofts
- Harmonic Impact Technology tunes the clubhead to maximize feel and feedback in every shot
- CNC milled face provides added friction for maximum spin in shorter pitch shots
- Quad Cut Grooves help deliver maximum spin and ball stopping power
- Smooth cambered sole provides more effective bounce for ease of use
- Multiple lofts/bounces fit seamlessly into any set make-up
- Black nickel finish reduces glare
- True Temper XP 105 steel shaft available in Wedge
- Mizuno/Golf Pride M-31 58 Round
- Available in left- and right-hand
JPX Series...Wedges With Bite
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!