Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal Wedges
Longer, Hotter Wedges To Appeal To More Golfers
Mizuno set out to design a set of golf irons that would be the longest, hottest irons and appeal to a broad range of golfers. Thus, the JPX 900 Hot Metal golf irons were born. These clubs introduce new materials like Chromoly 4140M for stronger, hotter performance and new designs like the Unitized Cup Face to save more weight and maximize forgiveness and the COR area. All the innovation combines for hotter, stronger and longer golf irons with wedges to match from Mizuno.
Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal Wedges feature:
- Available clubs: SW • LW
- Chromoly 4140M construction is 15% stronger than 17-4 pH stainless steel to add strength for Mizuno's hottest club face ever
- Ultra-thin face construction is combined with CORETECH multi-thickness design for greater initial ball speed to maximize distance
- Power Frame pushes even more mass to the extreme perimeter of the club head for industry leading MOI
- Harmonic Impact Technology with Power Frame geometry provides solid sound at impact with maximum rebound
- Unitized Cup Face Geometry delivers a massive sweet spot and COR area
- Unitized Cup Face saves more weight than welded face designs to allow for a deeper CG and more forgiveness
- Stock Shaft: Project X LZ Graphite • N.S. Pro Modus Steel
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Multicompound Round Blue/Black .60
Mizuno JPX900 HOT METAL Iron
Check out the Mizuno JPX900 HOT METAL Irons at TGW.
|Mizuno JPX 900 Hot Metal Wedges