Laser Link Red Hot 2 Golf Rangefinder
Smaller. Lighter. Longer. Faster!
Laser Link Golf's best-selling Red Hot technology is back in Red Hot 2. The new model includes all of the attributes that make Laser Link rangefinders popular with golfers of all skill levels, plus added features to improve the user experience.
Laser Link Red Hot 2 Rangefinder features:
- Distance to any target on the golf course.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip -- New curves and a new feel.
- Pistol-shape design makes this the only rangefinder you can use without holding it to your eye, which means you dont have to remove your hat or sunglasses to get a measurement.
- Red Dot Aiming System featuring the Zero-In Alignment Aid.
- Three yardage confirmation settings – Audio, Silent, and Vibrate.
- Measures in yards or meters.
- Measures distance only, to conform with USGA and R&A Rules of Golf, as well as with USGA Handicap Guidelines.
- Increased Range – measurements up to 1000 yards.
- Smaller Size – Red Hot 2 has slimmed down making it easier to store and easier to carry.
- Lighter Weight – Only 6.4 ounces including the battery.
- Faster – Improved optics and electronics for faster and more accurate measurements.
- Ergonomically designed rubberized.
- Dimensions: 5.375''x 2'' x 3.125''.
- Accuracy: +/- 1 yard.
- Display: External LCD
- For warranty issues please contact Laser Link @ email@example.com