Revolutionary Wedge Technology Built To Perform
Titleist and Bob Vokey introduce the new SM6 wedges to revolutionize your short game. For the first time ever in wedges, the SM6 wedges feature progressive center of gravity. As your wedges gain more loft, the impact position moves farther up the club face. This progressive CG design aligns the CG with impact locations specific to each loft so you get better control over distance and trajectory with great feeling wedge shots. Brand new TX4 grooves with a parallel face texture add even more spin to your shots. These grooves are optimized for loft as well with 46°-54° wedges featuring deeper, narrower grooves and 56°-62° wedges having shallower, wider grooves. Bob Vokey also offers the most bounce and grind options in the game of golf so you're sure to find wedges that match your swing type and typical course conditions.
- Progressive center of gravity aligns the CG with impact positions specific to each loft for accurate distance and trajectory control with incredible feel
- New TX4 grooves with an added parallel face texture makes groove edges more consistent and produces tighter quality tolerances for even more spin
- Added distance and trajectory control make these clubs properly gapped to fit your bag with improved gaps and distances for more full swings
- Most complete range of bounce and grind options available in golf to help you match your bounce to your swing type, shot making and turf conditions for a customized playing set of wedges
Progressive Center Of Gravity
Titleist SM6 wedges are the first wedges to feature progressive CG. This design keeps the CG aligned perfectly with the impact location specific to each loft. The impact point raises as the loft of your wedge increases so this is important in helping control distance and trajectory. Progressive CG also produces superior feel.
New Grooves, Texture And Spin
Titleist SM6 wedges feature all new TX4 grooves with a brand new parallel face texture. These grooves are optimized to perform for each loft. The 46°-54° wedges have deeper, narrower grooves while the 56°-62° wedges have grooves that are shallower and wider. This leads to a more consistent groove edge and tighter quality, resulting in more spin.
5 Tour Proven Grinds for Shot Versatility
Titleist SM6 wedges, designed by Bob Vokey, offer the best selection of bounce and grind options in the game of golf. Matching the sole grind to your swing and turf conditions can make a huge difference in your short game. Consider your swing type and divot depth first, then match your turf conditions.
- The L Grind is a low bounce grind with an enhanced heel, toe and trailing edge for versatility that’s best fit for firm conditions and players with a shallow attack angle and minimal to no divot.
- The M Grind has mid bounce with heel, toe and trailing edge grind for versatility around the greens, fit for firm to medium conditions and shallow to neutral swings.
- The S Grind has mid bounce with a trailing edge and heel grind for stable performance on full shots with versatility around the green, fit for neutral to steep swings and medium to soft turf.
- The F Grind has mid to high bounce and features a traditional full sole. F Grind wedges are all purpose, suited for full shots with all swing types and course conditions.
- The K Grind is high bounce, featuring a wide sole great for bunker play and includes camber for versatility around the greens. K Grind wedges are best suited for neutral to steep swings and medium to soft turf.
|Titleist SM6 Steel Grey Wedges
|Vokey SM6 Wedge Sole Grind Guide
||Enhanced heel, toe and trailing edge for maximum versatlity
||Heel, toe and trailing edge grind for versatility around greens
||Shallow/Sweeper | Neutral
||Firm | Medium
||Trailing edge and heel grind for stability on full shots
Neutral | Steep/Digger
|Medium | Soft
||Traditional full sole with medium to high bounce, an all purpose grind
||Shallow/Sweeper | Neutral | Steep/Digger
||Firm | Medium | Soft
||Wide sole ideal for bunker play, camber enhanced for greenside versatility
||Neutral | Steep/Digger
||Medium | Soft