XXIO Men's XXIO9 Irons
Go For The Green With Confidence
The XXIO series, a popular favorite among a wide range of golfers, has been number one in annual sales for 14 consecutive years in Japan since it first debuted. Meanwhile, Sakura Yokomine, Inbee Park, and other professional golfers have scored numerous tour victories playing with XXIO clubs. In order to respond to golfers' demand for a club that is easier swinging and longer hitting, the new XXIO9 clubs use Dual Speed Technology with a heavier head and lighter shaft for more speed and distance.
XXIO Men's XXIO9 Irons features:
- Set Composition: #6-PW
- Available Separately: AW • SW
- Dual Speed Technology maximizes the power of the golfer's swing to achieve higher clubhead speed and higher ball speed.
- Heavier clubhead increases kinetic energy at impact for more distance
- Thinner material in the face periphery delivers improved repulsion performance over the entire face
- High density weight in heel and toe for XXIO's lowest CG ever with high MOI
- Expanded titanium face toward the sole for more forgiveness on the lower part of the face
- Stock Shafts: XXIO MP900 graphite • N.S.PRO 890GH DST for XXIO steel
- Includes headcover
- Authorized XXIO Retailer