Srixon's Highly Playable Cavity Back Golf Irons
Srixon’s Z Series irons feature three models, and of those three, it’s the Z 565 that is the game-improvement offering. A more apt description, however, might be game-improvement performance with a players club look and feel. In terms of performance, the Z 565s deliver higher launch, impressive forgiveness, and enhanced distance, the latter of which is created by the use of SUP10 face inserts, which increase ball speeds on shots struck from impact points across the clubface.
- The Tour V.T. Sole improves turf interaction for more solid contact, and the slightly wider soles utilized in the design of the 565s make them even easier to hit than the other members of the Z family.
- A forged cavity construction provides ample perimeter weighting to keep MOI high
- The iron has a thicker topline and the blade shape is still more compact than what’s typically seen in most game-improvement irons
- The 1020 Carbon Steel forged construction offers an incredible feel and acoustics at impact
- Stock Shaft: the Miyazaki Kaula 8 graphite shaft or the Nippon N.S. Pro 980 steel shaft
- Stock Grip: Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360