Cobra Men's F8 Special Edition Volition Desert Sand Driver
- New fully-machined, CNC-milled face creates Cobra's thinnest, hottest, and most precise club face ever
- Adjustable back and heel CG positions help you customize your ball flight to fine-tune distance and trajectory
- Optimized Sweet Zone with E9 Technology that creates a larger, elliptical-shaped Sweet Zone to improve impact points farther away from the center of the face
- 360° Aero Technology uses innovative polymer placed around the perimeter of the club head
- Incredibly lightweight 5-ply carbon fiber crown saves weight to move the center of gravity lower and deeper
- Cobra Connect powered by Arccos has access to more than 40,000 golf courses to help track performance
- Special edition desert sand design features a military inspiration while a portion of all proceeds go to the Folds of Honor Foundation
New CNC Milled Face
The F8 driver features Cobra's first fully-machined CNC-milled club face. By machining the face of the club, engineers can get the thickness exactly right. The result in the F8 driver is a 3% thinner face that's 10% lighter to maximize speed and distance. This process also introduces Dual Roll Technology which places different curves on the top and the bottom of the face for optimal launch and spin no matter if you hit the ball high or low.
Adjustable CG For Fine-Tuned Flight
With two weight ports, you can customize trajectory to fit your swing. Move the weight to the back for higher launch and more forgiveness. Move the weight to the heel for medium launch and up to 12 yards of draw bias.
360° Aero Technology
Innovative polymer trips are placed all around the club head to reduce drag through the swing and maximize speed. Unlike with other drivers, these structures are made with polymer instead of metal so Cobra can add more ridges and more edges without adding weight.
5-Ply Carbon Fiber Crown
A new carbon fiber crown construction is incredibly lightweight. That weight savings allows Cobra to move the center of gravity lower and deeper to create higher launch and increase forgiveness.
Cobra Connect Powered by Arccos
Cobra Connect sensors are now included in every club in the F8 family. You get GPS access to more than 40,000 golf courses to help track your game. The sensor records each swing, displaying results on your smart phone. With more access to data, you track your round, improve where you need it, and share and challenge your friends.
|Cobra Men's King F8 Driver Shaft Information|
|Aldila NV 2KXV Blue|
|Aldila NV 2KXV Green|
|MRC Tensei CK Blue|
The Cobra F8 driver is the game improvement driver in the F8 family. It has a larger profile at address that inspires confidence in all golfers. The structure on the crown of the club helps frame the ball and oversized profile signals forgiveness when set up at the tee. "It's the profile that matters, the size at address is what really appeals to golfers," said Tom Olsavsky, VP of Research & Development at Cobra Golf.
product is no longer available
Sports equipment keeps getting better and better, so we work hard to keep updated with the very best products on the market.
Please keep browsing our site to find the newest equipment to help you play your very best!