- For the first time ever, Callaway included their Jailbreak Technology in a fairway wood for faster ball speed and more distance.
- The signature Face Cup Technology and ultra-thin steel face protect ball speed on both center and off-center hits.
- A five-gram weight screw in the sole decreases spin and increases distance for the golfers who need it.
- Rogue fairways are perfect for golfers who want more distance and easier launch but need less spin to achieve it.
- Jailbreak Technology is included in a fairway wood for the first time for increased speed and distance
- Triaxial carbon crown saves weight and redistributes it for easier launch and greater forgiveness
- Face Cup Technology and an ultra-thin Carpenter 455 steel face create fast ball speed and long distance at more impact points
- Five-gram weight screw in the front of the sole for lower spin and longer distance
- Internal Standing Wave Technology positions the center of gravity with precision for high launch and low spin for maximum distance
- Boeing Aero Package redefines the shape of the leading edge and Speed Step technology for better airflow and faster head speed
- Includes headcover
First Fairway With Jailbreak Technology
For the first time ever, Callaway installed Jailbreak Technology in a fairway wood. Two steel bars behind the face stiffen the body, placing a higher impact load on the face for faster ball speed and extraordinary distance.
Triaxial Carbon Crown
The lighter, stronger composite construction saves weight that's used to position the center of gravity dramatically lower to promote easier launch and increase MOI for even more forgiveness.
Face Cup Technology
One of Callaway's most innovative technologies, the Face Cup generates more speed on both center and off-center hits. Combined with an ultra-thin Carpenter 455 steel face, this club face is fast and powerful.
The Rogue Sub Zero fairway is the option for golfers who want less spin. A five-gram weight screw is placed in the front of the sole to position the center of gravity low and forward to reduce spin and increase distance.