Garmin Approach S6 GPS Golf Watch
First-of-its Kind GPS Technology in Garmin's Slimmest, Lightest Golf Watch! The Approach S6 is a slim, lightweight, feature-packed hi-resolution color touchscreen GPS golf watch with first-of-its-kind swing metrics. Which makes S6 as valuable on the driving range as it is on the course. Preloaded with more than 30,000 international courses — without extra fees or paid subscriptions. In addition, you'll be able to download free course updates whenever they become available.
Garmin Approach S6 GPS Watch features:
- High-resolution, glove-friendly color touchscreen.
- Use S6 to train your swing with swing metrics, featuring SwingTempo and TempoTraining.
- SwingTempo measures the relationship between upswing and downswing and expresses it as a ratio.
- TempoTraining uses the 3:1 ratio and gives you audible tones to synchronize your swing mechanics and fine-tune swing tempo.
- Full-color course views for more than 30,000 international courses.
- Dedicated CourseView button to get you to the second shot view quickly.
- Preview doglegs, traps and water hazards and pin positioning from wherever you are on the course, or clubhouse.
- PinPointer blind shot assistance feature gives you a directional arrow to the green.
- Now you can know where to line up your shot, even if you are in the woods or deep in a trap.
- Green View shows you the true shape and layout of the green even if you are behind it.
- Use the color touchscreen to manually drag-and-drop the pin to the days location.
- As you move the pin, your distance-to-the-pin numbers will change respectively.
- Rugged and water rated to 5 ATM (50 meters), it displays yardages to the front, back and middle of greens.
- Never miss another text, email or alert just because your smartphone is deep in your bag.
- S6 acts as a wireless extension of your iPad or iPhone 4s or later, displaying whatever your device does.
- Now you can read that email or text youve been waiting for, via Bluetooth, even in the middle of the fairway.
- Up to 10 hours in full GPS and up to 20 weeks, depending on mode, before the lithium-ion battery needs recharge.
- Distances to the front, back and center of the green, as well as distances to doglegs.
- Input and save customizable yardage points - such as water hazards or bunkers - from anywhere on the course.
- S6 has handicap scoring options for individual holes, players local handicap or index/slope method.
- Scoring options include Stroke play and Stableford, and you can save, review, share and print scorecards from your computer.
- Plus, when you hit a big one you can see how far it went with the Measure Shot feature.
- Garmin Connect is the online golf community that lets you play, then share and compare.
- Download your round and contrast it to your last round, track improvements to your handicap for every course you play.
- Garmin Connect Golf can even assemble your ideal round combining your best score for each hole to get your ideal 18 for that course.
- S6 even tells you the time and features an odometer to see how far you walk.
- A round timer also is included to keep track of how long it takes you to play 18 holes.
In the box: Approach S6 Charging/Data clip Manual