Garmin Approach G6 Slim Touchscreen GPS
Serious Performance For Serious Players
The Garmin Approach G6 was designed with serious golfers in mind. Digital scorecards that allow for different formats, green-view functionality, stat-tracking capability, and a colorful screen experience are all part of the sleek design. There are now more than 40,000 courses around the world available without an upload or subscription and free lifetime updates are also included, making the G6 the GPS device you need no matter where you play. Additionally, colorful layup arcs give you precise distances for the shots you want to hit, and the rechargeable battery lasts for 15 hours, allowing you to play multiple rounds without needing to recharge your device. Stats are also saved throughout each round and can be downloaded at anytime to give players an accurate read over a period of time about the strengths and weaknesses of their game. The device is also water resistant, as well as being durable and easy to read even on the sunniest of days.
Players of all ability levels. While you might not think that a device like the G6 would make a significant difference in your game, that couldn’t be further from the truth, as it in many ways plays the role of caddy during your rounds. Even more importantly, the information that you glean from tracking your statistics will allow you to practice the right things, which is the key to playing better golf for high- and low-handicappers alike.
Garmin Approach G6 Slim Touchscreen GPS feature:
- Glove-friendly, colorful touchscreen in a sleek, slim design for better playability
- Approach G6 adds two buttons for instant access to Green View, Shot Measure and Digital Scorecard
- Waterproof and tough enough to take the rigors of the game
- More than 40,000 preloaded courses from around the globe
- FREE course updates available so no extra fees or subscriptions
- Internal rechargeable battery lasts up to 15 hours so you can play an entire weekend on a single charge
- Digital scorecard allows you to keep score up to four golfers
- Scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins, and Match Play with adjustable handicaps
- Arcs at 100, 150, 200, and 250 yards let you know exactly how far you need to hit the ball when laying up
- Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the display
- Approach shows the precise distance to an exact spot – fairway, hazard, or the front, middle, and back of the green
- Enhanced stat tracking feature keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation, and putts per round
- You check your stats during the round and download them to your home computer
- Zero in on the pin with Green View. Tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the and drag the flag to the position where you see it
- Continuously update and average how far you hit each club
- Unlimited course capacity
- Unit dimensions: 2.1" x 3.7" x 0.8"
- Display size: 1.4" x 2.2", 2.6" diagonal
- Weight: 3.37 oz
What's in the Box: Approach G6 USB cable AC adapter Belt clip Manual
Meet The Approach G6 - Garmin's newest touchscreen golf GPS
Check out the Garmin Approach G6 Slim Touchscreen GPS at TGW.