Garmin Approach G30 GPS
The Technology You Need To Conquer Any Course
The Garmin Approach G30 Golf GPS has all the technology and information you need to know the course inside and out. The compact handheld Approach G30 features full color maps and touch targeting so you can get a better view and instant distance to whatever target you choose. It's sleek design fits in your pocket for instant access to more than 40,000 worldwide golf courses. An included belt clip lets you attach the unit to your belt, cart or bag so the information you need the beat the course is always at hand.
Garmin Approach G30 GPS from the 2017 PGA Show
Check out the Garmin Approach G30 GPS at TGW.
Garmin Approach G30 GPS features:
- Sleek, compact design with 2.3" color touch screen and weighs just 2.5 ounces
- High sensitivity GPS quickly acquires signal to show distances to greens, hazards and doglegs even under tree cover
- Preloaded with more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide so you're ready to play out of the box
- Full color course maps with touch targeting to distances to any target
- Green View lets you place the pin in the proper location for improved accuracy
- Big Numbers Mode is even easier to read
- Digital scorecard tracks scores for up to 4 players and syncs with the Garmin Connect Mobile app
- Compatible with the TruSwing sensor to measure swing metrics and improve your game
- Receives notifications for calls, texts, emails and more when paired via Bluetooth
- Mounting options for pocket, belt, pull cart and golf bag
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts up to 15 hours on one charge
- Dimensions: 2.1" x 3.0" x 0.8"
- Water Rating: IPX7 - suitable for splashes, rain, snow, showering and accidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes
- What's In The Box
- Garmin Approach G30 GPS unit
- USB charging cable
- Belt clip
- User manual