ECCO Women's Biom Hybrid 2 Perf Spikeless Golf Shoes
A New Update To A Favorite ECCO Golf Shoe
With the ECCO Biom Hybrid 2 Perf spikeless golf shoes, a yearly favorite receives a new update. The new yak leather uppers now feature perforation to added breathability and comfort to your feet. BIOM technology remains, providing you the most natural fit and motion to keep your feet happy. You'll never miss a tee time due the weather thanks to HYDROMAX waterproofing, guaranteed for two years.
ECCO Women's Biom Hybrid 2 Perf Spikeless Golf Shoes features:
- Yak leather uppers are incredibly strong so they're cut thinner with breathable perforations for added comfort combined with unbelievably soft fit and feel
- BIOM anatomical last created by scanning the feet of 2,500 people to design and upper that contours the feet naturally
- BIOM technology is designed to move with your natural motion to engage the proper muscles for optimal health and comfort
- HYDROMAX patented waterproofing system is designed to keep feet dry and comfortable by keeping water out and moving heat and moisture away
- Direct-injected TPU outsole lasts up to 5 times longer than traditional rubber
- ECCO Dynamic Traction System offers spikeless grip with up to 100 lugs and 800 different traction angles to lock your feet to the turf for incredible traction on all terrain
- 2 Year Waterproof Warranty
ECCO- Comfort and Fitting Guide
Chris Wallace from tgw talks with Eric Meyer from ECCO on finding a shoe with the right comfort and fit for you.