New for 2018, ECCO introduces the next generation of hybrid golf shoes with the Biom Hybrid 3. These shoes feature their newest innovation outsole: Tri-Fi-Grip. This outsole has three different zones - one for stability, one for durability, and one for rotation - to give you the proper performance all the way from back-swing to follow-through. The Biom Hybrid 3 is also the first Biom Hybrid to feature ECCO's 100% waterproof GORE-TEX construction. Combine these new features with the comfort, fit, and feel ECCO is known for and these shoes are perfect for every golfer.
- New Tri-Fi-Grip outsole offers excellent grip, stability, durability, and flexibility all in one
- 100% waterproof GORE-TEX construction and HYDROMAX leather treatment for completely dry comfort
- Yak leather uppers offer greater breathability with durable leather performance
- BIOM Natural Motion technology keeps golfers closer to the ground with an anatomical shape for the best fit and motion
- Freedom Fit offers one universal width with a roomier toe box that allows the toes to spread
- Three-Year Waterproof Warranty
ECCO's Extra Width insole is removable to give you the best fit possible. If you need a little extra width, simply remove the insole for an extra half-size worth of room.
ECCO's newest spikeless outsole, Tri-Fi-Grip, features three different zones to help you out all the way through your golf swing. There's a stability zone, a durability zone, and a rotation zone for you have the perfect grip from back-swing to follow-through.
BIOM Natural Motion
ECCO's biomechanics studies how the body and foot moves, bringing the golfer closer to the ground with an anatomical last shape for the best fit, feel, and motion.
The Biom Hybrid 3 features GORE-TEX technology, the leading name in waterproof protection, as well as their HYDROMAX leather treatment to keep your feet completely dry.
ECCO Yak Leather
Yak leather is incredibly durable and breathable for maximum comfort. ECCO tans all their leather in-house so their quality control is second to none.
BOA Closure System
The BOA closure dial is located on the tongue, allowing you to adjust the fit exactly how you want it and lock it in so it never comes loose.