Cobra Mens Max Combo Irons
Ultimate Progression For Totally Optimized Performance
Cobra Max Irons feature a new TecFlo Construction that optimizes each club to do its job better than ever before. From construction to launch, you'll have more fun all over the golf course.
Cobra Mens Max Combo Irons features:
- Set Composition: 4H, 5H, 6H, 7-GW
- TecFlo Construction uses multiple methods to create the ultimate progression
- Full hollow design with face inserts on hybrids for lower CG and high response
- Half hollow design is long to mid irons (4-8) creates a lower, deeper CG for easier launch with extreme forgiveness
- Deep cavity undercut design in short irons (9-PW) moves weight to the perimeter for more forgiveness and control
- Specialty wedge design (GW-SW) adds more versatility and control around the green
- T.O.P. Technology channel on the sole near the leading edge for faster ball speed
- Speed Channel Face positioned around the back minimizes thickness for more flex and recovery for faster ball speed
- Progressive Spin Technology optimizes spin and launch for all clubs to increase control and distance
- V Grooves in the 4-6 irons for reduced spin and increased distance
- U Grooves in the 7-PW for more precision
- Wedge spaced grooves in the GW and SW for extra spin around the green
- Flow design with visible heel-toe weighting for more forgiveness in long irons and more centralized in the short irons for more workability
- Stock Shafts: Matrix White Tie X4 graphite • FST steel
- Stock Grip: Lamkin R.E.L.
Note: Graphite shaft lengths are .25" longer.