Cobra Mens FMAX Irons
Increased Speed, Higher Launch Equal Improved Results
Cobra’s new line of F-MAX golf clubs has been designed to give golfers with more modest swing speeds the ability to generate more clubhead speed and distance, which has been accomplished in part by utilizing lighter swingweights and lighter shafts. The F-MAX irons feature a deeper undercut head design, which flexes more at impact and enables a low, deep CG placement that produces naturally high launch conditions. Additionally, a thinner 17-4 stainless steel has been used in constructing the longer irons (4-7) to produce faster ball speeds, while a softer 431 stainless steel was used in constructing the short irons (8-SW) to enhance feel and control.
New F-MAX golf clubs from Cobra
Learn more about Cobra’s new line of F-MAX golf clubs.
Cobra Mens FMAX Irons features:
- Stock Shaft: F-MAX True Temper SuperLite steel, F-MAX Cobra SuperLite graphite
- Shaft Flexes: Lite, Regular, Stiff
- Stock Grip: F-MAX Lamkin REL Mid-size
- Offset design enables higher launch and a draw bias
- Back heel CG position enables high launch and more accurate shots
- Nickel chrome plated finish offers elegant look and durability
- Lighter swingweight helps players with average swing speeds create more distance
- Weaker lofts help golfers maximize their carry distance
- Available in right- and left-handed models